Are coconut wax candles eco friendly?
Coconut wax is a renewable, high yield crop. No trees have to be cut down during harvesting. This makes it a great sustainable product. They are non-toxic and burn cleaner; coconut wax emits no smoke and is soot-free.
⟡ Bonus point ⟡ Coconut wax is also vegan-friendly.
Why do you choose coconut wax over soy and other options?
Besides coconut wax is a sustainable, clean burning and vegan-friendly. Its scent throw is superb. We also find coconut wax candles the easiest to care for and the least tempature sensitive compare to other type of wax. What it means is that you don't need to be a candle expert to enjoy the fullest benefit of coconut wax candles.
To learn more about different type of candle wax, read our post on the secrets of candle wax.
What do I need to do to care for my Lux & Nox candles?
- Follow candle safety instructions
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Don't burn your candle in a drafty area
- Store your candle in a dry, cool, and dark place with the lid on to protect your candle fragrance.
To learn more about the science anad reason behind it, read our blog on luxury candle care.